Wednesday 26 January 2011

Past 4-Nice Pad card

Hello everyone,
Here is a new home card I made for my sister-in-law, and its so cute I just had to share it.



Create a critter cart seems to be my favorite at the moment as it is for many others too. It's just such a versatile cartridge. I made this card by cutting the frog out at 3 1/2 inches and the Lilly-pad was cut at 4 1/2 inches. I used googly eyes and two different shades of  blue for the background or though the pic don't show the colours very well. I put a green ribbon across the middle and embellished with a wooded little lady bug. How sweet. I cut the letters 'nice pad' from Don Juan cart using scraps of paper. I put glossy accents on 2 of the letters and that was it. this took me about 40mins and that's only because I'm slow lol. hope you like it as much as i do?

Catch you later

x katy x

No comments: