Tuesday 8 February 2011

My Pink stamper challenge (episode269)- Lazy days card

Hello everyone,
Here is a simple card Ive just made for Robyn's challenge over at mypinkstamper.com
The challenge was to make a card that makes you happy. Lazy, restful days make me happy. hehehe



I used a 5"square card and green patterned paper. all my cuts were from the just because cards cart. I cut the background shape from p62 cut at 5 1/2" the tree is from p57 cut at 7 1/4". I chalked the edges of the white background shape but you cant tell in the picture! i then hand wrote Lazy Days, who doesn't like them.

Catch you later
 x Katy x

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so nice
I just love the swing It makes me happy
Come over to my blog I have a give away also.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

jen said...

I love lazy days...super cute card. I'm now following your blog and would love for you to stop by and visit mine sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
hugs,jen