Saturday 12 February 2011

Post10- Nicolas birthday card 2011

Hello everyone,
My cousin is going to be 14 years old and i find teenage boys so hard to do card for. this one was inspired by a program he is really into at the moment.


I made this card with alot of different cricut carts. I used Rock Princess(RP), Don Juan(DJ) and Create A Critter cartridges(CAC). the MP3 player is from RP and cut at 2 3/4" I should of really cut it a little bigger but owell, also the music notes and from this cart and a few from my stash. the cloud and bird are from CAC and cut at 2 3/4 and 1 1/4. The letters are from DJ and cut at 1/2". i used matching patterned paper for the background and a large strip of blue to make it all stand out. hope you like it and if you have any ideas for a teen boy card please let me know.

Catch you later
x Katy x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this card Katy