Wednesday 30 March 2011

Challenge-FCCB #53- Spring Thankyou cards

Hello everyone,
These cards i made for Steve to fill after his birthday. There really quick and simple as i didn't have much time. Steve's birthday was on the 1st of march so as you can tell I'm very behind on my crafting and very short of time its just been really crazy here. anyway here is what i made:



I used doodle charms for the simple cuts and quickness and divine swirls embossing folder.
I would love to hear what you think so just leave me a little comment :)

Catch you later

Katy

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! I need to have some thank you cards for my stash, maybe I will try my hand at something similar :)

Lisa said...

These are so cute! I love the embossing on the petals! I'm a new follower...Momo sent me! I would love for you to stop by my blog as well :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the embossing and dimension! Thanks for playing along with us over at FCCB!

Laurie said...

Soooo cute!! Love the color scheme! You have some really cute projects posted and I love the look of your blog, really cute!! I'm your newest follower, Momo sent me!

Laurie said...

Hi, I'm a new follower. I love your blog! I also wanted you to stop by my blog because I have an award for you! Thanks for your inspiration!

Maquel said...

These are super nice! Love the flowers! Happy Spring and thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Evanna said...

CUTE! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FCCB!

Anonymous said...

What fun cards you have made. They are very cute. Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at FCCB!

Kate said...

What a great way to offer thanks! These cards are so cheerful. I love the way you curved the petals to add dimension. Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB!

Just Jenae said...

Fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!