Friday 4 March 2011

Post 16- male 40th b-day card

Hello everyone,
My loving uncle Adrian has turned 40 so i wanted to make a celebration card for this mile stone that he has proudly hit. I know this is a really busy looking card but in my eyes that's why it works.


The picture does not give this card justice it looks so much better in person. I used birthday bash cart for this card. (yay i used another cartridge) The card size is A5, A4 paper folded in half, instead of the normal A6 (A2) i normally to use. There is so much going on it would take my for ever to explain what i did so I'm not going to. I think the more you look at this card the more you see. hope you like it Catch you later

 x Katy x

1 comment:

Sandra said...

This is my absolute favourite card that Adrian got for his birthday this year. What a great idea to have a pinata!
And you are right it looks sooooo much better IRL.
Nice one
Sandra x