Saturday 2 April 2011

Post 21- My first ever ATC swap (March 2011)

Hello everyone,
I finally got round to joining an ATC swap and once a month there is a new theme, march was 'C is for' and i chose to do CUPCAKES!



For my first EVER ATC i think they came out really well. I really love the blue one best. ATC's are a great way to use up little bits of scraps. They are small cards of inspiration and i really enjoyed the swap can't wait for april . I hope whoever gets them really likes them!
I would love to hear what you think so just leave me a little comment :)

Catch you later
Katy

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am sure whoever receives these cards will love them! They are precious!!


I am a new follower! I would love it if you would become a follower of my blog also!
http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com/

Imogene said...

really cute!! I love cupcakes..
Go to my blog, I have an award for you!!!
sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com