Wednesday 4 May 2011

Post 25- Twins wormy worm cards

Hello everyone,
so i have two gorges twin cousin one girl and one boy and i cant believe there six now. I just adore this little worm form create a critter so i had to use it. I think they turned out really well.




Card Details:
paper pack-Nana's Nursery baby girl and boy stacks
Cricut cartridge- Create a critter p65 cut at 3 3/4"
Stamp set- momento brown ink and i don't know what stamp set this is sorry
Embossing folder-none
Embellishments-little gems,pink flower brad, Prema flower
Other-google eyes

I would love to hear what you think so just leave me a little comment :)

Catch you later

Katy

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Soooo cute! Please stop by my blog, I have an award for you! scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Patti said...

what cute cards! Love them!

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com