Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Post 1- 3x3 thanks card

Hello everyone,
this is my first ever post so if you like please leave a comment

This is a 3x3 bird thank you card with matching envelope which I gave to everyone just after my birthday.
I have a Cricut so make most of my cards using it.

To make this you will need:
4 different coloured card stock (I used black, sky blue, peach and white for the envelope)
Mirror board
Small gem
just because cards cartridge & cindyloo cartridge.
plus you normal basic tools and adhesive.

I cut the bird and matting shape from just because cards cart. I then cut the word thanks from Cindyloo cart and stuck it all together. Embellished with a little gem for the eye. Very easy card good to mass produce
catch you later.

x Katy x

2 comments:

Annale said...

Wow!!! Love it! Soo cool!!! :-) xxx

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Katy. I can see you are making good use of your Cricut already. Love the bracket mat shape you used.
Hugs
Sandra x